W+K would like to meet a Creative Community Manager.
As a Creative Community Manager you sit on the interface between our brands and the general public. Beyond managing social channels and coordinating campaign activity you will have the opportunity to get involved with both creative and strategic work in all kinds of ways.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate looking to learn from our established Social Media Team or a more for experienced candidate to make their mark on one of the world’s leading creative agencies.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’ll have real passion for social creativity, and an in-depth knowledge of best-in-class work
- Strong creative writing skills are absolutely essential. An ability to craft video, GIF and infographics are preferred along with an understanding of photography
- You’ll know the platforms inside out and have sound technical knowledge
- You’ll be fascinated by user behaviour and genuinely love interacting with people
- You’ll have strong creative judgment and meticulous attention to detail
- You’ll have an ambition to make exciting, innovative, groundbreaking things happen.
What will you be doing?
- Everyday community management duties across various brand projects (inc. moderating & scheduling)
- Generating plans for always-on and campaign based content
- Copywriting & sourcing/briefing/concepting/creating visual content
- Working with media agencies to determine how the content lives online
- Managing social content creation both within the agency and through partners
- Data analysis to establish insights to optimise future work
- Participating in the creative development to insure that smart social thinking is baked into everything that we do
We’d love it if you:
- Have some experience managing brand communities/social media accounts, ideally across several categories/sectors
- Have an active personal online presence
- Have the confidence to voice your point of view amongst some experienced and opinionated (but lovely) people!
- Can efficiently manage your own time and workload
- Bring your personality to work with you, making the agency a better place because you’re here
What support will you have?
This role has its roots in the Planning Team and you will report into our experienced Lead Community Manager.
Beyond that you will sit in the heart of cross-functional teams where Brand Planners, Creatives, Account Handlers and Creative Producers work with you to bring our ideas to life.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Creative Community Manager Application. Applications close on the 21st of September 2015. Thanks for taking the time to apply.