Wieden + Kennedy has been named Agency of the Year by both Creativity and Advertising Age in the United States. This is the first time the two big marketing trade publications honoured the same agency in the same year.
AdAge reported, 'When it came to bold idea-making and strong execution, nobody did it like this Portland-based stalwart. Couple that with its newfound mettle in building strong client bonds, and it won the business case too.
Read the articles in full here:
Overall 2010 was a good year for Wieden + Kennedy globally. Following is a list of a few of the awards the network picked up:
- Campaign Network of the Year 2010
- Adweek Agency of the Year 2010
- Advertising Age Agency of the Year 2010
- Creativity Agency of the Year 2010
- SHOOT magazine Agency of the Year 2010
- Ranked by clients as UK’s #1 digital agency (Pitch / YouGov survey)
- Ranked by strategic planners as world’s #1 (equal) for planning